<< Back to forum

Topic started by Synthasize on 05 Jul 2016 10:13:15

Helpdesk Applications v5

Hi gamers,

We are looking for 3 new helpdesk members. To start immediately.

Please apply within this thread.

New members will be selected within 48 hours.

Synthasize

<< Previous || Next >>
05 Jul 2016 16:34:11, Prince-T
Sup Dave,

Been playing the game since around 08/09, so I know the ins and outs of SC as well as anyone could.

Been the head of two of SC's all time top crews at some point and know how to effective communicate to all types of players.

More importantly, I already have years of experience as an HD who took his job very seriously

Thanks,

DDT/Prince T
05 Jul 2016 16:20:14, Caliber
As I'm likely one of the longest serving players here and one with the most experience playing the game that ran the most successful crew ever on SC and the fact i know Street-Crime inside out theres no better candidate for the job than myself.
05 Jul 2016 15:38:54, DiFFuSioN
Greetings,

I have been playing the game for roughly 6 to 7 years now, therefore I have alot of experience when it comes to errors and problems which may arise during gameplay and would be able to answer queries accordingly. I will also be able to actively carry out my duties since I have a very flexible work times.

Thank you,
--Diffusion
05 Jul 2016 15:15:59, Reaper
I'd love to be admin and help out!

Been playing this game since 2009 and have loved it. I know all about the game and willing to help people out with issues. I'd also like to keep this game playable and make people enjoy and motivated to play this game. I know all info about how to do certain actions and just overall help people with their daily problems and help them solve and enjoy the game a lot of my or progressing higher.

This is the why I think I should be admin. If I get choosen good on me and good luck to all.

Thanks for reading
05 Jul 2016 10:32:06, TommyD
Hello Synthasize,

I would like to offer my services to become a Helpdesk member,
I have been around Street Crime during your past versions - I have never been in the ranks of a Crew Leader. So i might not have the sufficient experience about the version that you would require, but i am putting my name in the hat, so to speak!

i truly hope that you are able to turn the game around and make it great!

Thanks for your time
TommyD
05 Jul 2016 10:31:27, The-Royal-Wolf
I would help out if you need me to im active
05 Jul 2016 10:26:24, Psychotic
I Would Be Happy To Help Out, Been Playing Since 09 So Im Pretty Well Acquainted With The Way Everything Works And Ive Always Enjoyed Helping New Players
05 Jul 2016 10:22:19, Corleone
hi
i would like to apply for helpdesk membership

<< Previous || Next >>