<< Back to forum

Topic started by Sylar on 14 Feb 2010 22:38:20

Duping Policy

We will be adding a Duping Policy, multiple account policy, into the Terms and Conditions document. This policy will state our position on players duping.

This will be added in conjunction with the release of Kill.

<< Previous || Next >>
19 Sep 2010 13:38:56, Olive
asked them already they wont do a reset but in my opinion that is the only solution.

if there would be a total reset just give everyone his premium/credits items back and a free membership
19 Sep 2010 11:57:09, Adam
same here t milli, i would expect it as a given if a reset happened, or the very least the creds / prem codes added to inventory
19 Sep 2010 11:33:07, T-Milli
Total reset and i'll be asking for every penny spent back!
19 Sep 2010 00:33:36, outlaw_immortal
ban dupes, straight up...but give a week or 2 weeks notice like you did with the car bomb...
18 Sep 2010 19:30:21, Olive
i play one where you can do anything with youre dupes
18 Sep 2010 18:12:56, dahaka
i play an another nafia game, where dupes are allowed, but there are so many restrictions that dupes are rendered totally useless and hardly anyone bothers to make one. i would like SC to make those kinds of ruules here. here are rules-

"Associated account rules" apply to those with 2 or more accounts, and those who access game from the same computer/IP address.

What is an associated account?

* Those who run more than one account
* All accounts run by more than one person but sharing a IP address. This includes accounts run by your little brother or a visiting cousin sharing your computer and all those using a network to play this game.

No actions at all between associated accounts are allowed. This includes the following:

* No crimes actions between associated accounts .
* Trading between associated accounts.
* Target excessively someone with both accounts
* Only one account of those you own is allowed to participate in a gang. The rest must be without one. In the case that 2 or more different persons play in the same IP, special admin approval is needed for both persons in order to join a gang.
* Associated accounts are not able to attack ganged people. This is to prevent abuse as some people can use secondary accounts and target specific gangs. The main character (the one in a gang is considered as a main as you can only have 1 in a gang) will be able to attack just as usual.

............ in that game, they give you a list of accts on your IP address, you have to flag one of them as main. only it can join a crew and attack people who are in a crew.
18 Sep 2010 16:24:25, Olive
it's simple

total reset!
18 Sep 2010 10:51:24, outlaw_immortal
lol T
and thats what i was hoping for adam, a weeks notice so we can clear dupes out
and yeah it would half the number of players, but it would be good for the game, and also it'd reveal the true numbers of players that play the game, like T said

and lastly, i think dupes should be banned with kill, but you shouldn't be allowed to use same ip to team up in an attack...
18 Sep 2010 10:31:24, T-Milli
mite half- but u aint falsely advertisin ur game!!

If attack cums out an deres nuthin on the Dupes, i really am gone. Ive spent ova £50-100 on this game. The money dont bother me, but i do like sum value 4 money!

Infact, u shud all look in2 this point, u mite b able 2 get ur money bak legally- coz the terms wen i bought woz dat KILL woz cummin soon! loool an the rest... mite take dat up actually.
18 Sep 2010 08:45:33, Adam
well, it'd be curtious to let us all know maybe a week before hand ( purley for the money i have banked, you understand )
But no1 has said yay or nah to dupes being banned, personally if they do ban dupes, it should be before any of the attack features come out, or not at all.

tbh game needs a reset, but that would be totally gay for the longer lasting players.

if dupes cannot be used for 'team' attacks, then maybe it would work, making it effectivly pointless having a dupe for killing reasons.

who knows, we'll find out at some point i'm sure, certainly not a good advertisment with no official word thou, kinda makes the game look like some kinda free for all who gives a toss what happens blah blah blah.

but then again, imagine being in the admins shoes and making a desicion like that, almost certainly if dupes are banned, online figures would most likley near half.

<< Previous || Next >>